Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Black & White Photos

I personally love black and white photographs! With the right lighting balance of dark colors against some really light color, they can be timeless and stunning. Shown below are three photos from three different weddings I did all taken by Russ Hurlburt Photograghy

This wedding was the very first one I did when I began my business 5 years. The bride was waiting in her dressing room for the ceremony to begin. The colors in this photos lean a little more towards antique rather than true black and white. I love the lighting!

This one was taken at Mountain Meadows Lodge in Killington, also the first year I was in business.

I really like the way the sunlight is shining on this couple from behind. So pretty!

I recommend you ask for a few black and whites from your photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment