Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th Weekend Wedding

Blue dresses, blue and white flowers, red and white gingham tablecloths complete with a lobtser bake! That was last weekend's wedding which took place at Hawk Inn and Mountain Resort in Plymouth, VT.
The bride carried a bouquet of blue hydrangea with white calla lilies. Her 6 attendants each carried a single large calla lily stem and wore various shades of blues dresses.
The couple used arch available at the Hawk Inn and asked for just 2 large blue and white hydrangea arrangements in sap buckets. Their ceremony took place next to the bridge crossing the Black River.
A closer view of the hydrangea arrangements set in place.
Another view of the bride's blue and white bouquet.
I've noticed that every couple does something a little different than the last. I love different! At this ceremony set up, I found a bell hung at the top of the arch, presumably to be used somehow during the ceremony.
Unfortunately the reception tables were not set up when I delivered the flowers so I didn't get a chance to photograph them. Hopefully I will get some photos to share!
Congratulations Jenn and Jon! All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment