Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Orange and Bronze (Part 1)

I had so much fun with this creative wedding that took place at the Pond Pavilion at the Equinox Resort in Manchester, VT. This is one of my all time favorite places for a wedding and Saturday was an absolutely perfect day. The Pond Pavilion sits right on a large trout pond with gorgeous mountain views. I truly enjoyed meeting this wonderful family! 
I have so many photos I want to share of this wedding that I decided to write two separate blogs, so be sure to check back for part 2!
Wedding colors were primarily orange with accents of bronze colored wire. The beautiful bittersweet and grapevine bridge decoration above was created by the bride's uncle, as was some decoration on the fireplace and doors of the pavilion. George, you did a great job!
I put lanterns on shepherd hooks along the edge of the pond with some floating lanterns in the pond.
The bridal bouquet was made of orange ranunculus wrapped with bronze colored ribbon.
Maid of honor wore a burnt orange dress and carried a bouquet made of red and orange ranunculus, orange spray roses and panee orchids.
Cocktail table arrangements were made with orange dahlias and roses, china berries, and scabiosa pods.
Check back for some awesome reception photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment