A great way to welcome out of town guests and show your appreciation is with welcome bags or baskets. These can be as simple or elaborate as budget allows! Some items to think about including are...
1. A list and map of local restaurants, hiking, shopping, or site-seeing locations.
2. Name and phone numbers of a contact person, babysitters, and other wedding guests staying at the same hotel.
3. Don't forget a to include your wedding itinerary with directions, you don't want anyone to be late!
4. Include some local specialties such as Vermont cheeses, crackers and cookies, maple candy, Lake Champlain Chocolates, or apples.
5. Most important of all, include a thoughtful, personal note thanking them for making the journey.